Torelli Realty Costa Mesa Real Estate Newsletter April 2014
Sunday, April 6, 2014 -
Meet our Chief Cuddle Officer Lego and his Friends and enjoy Torelli Realty’s “Interactive Miniature Animal Experience” at SOCO’s “Spring Fling” Event
The South Coast Collection, aka “SOCO” invites you to participate in Smocking Birds third annual “Spring Fling” Event. Your neighbors at Torelli Realty will be in attendance, with our “interactive miniature animal experience.”
“Interactive Miniature Animal Experience” by Torelli Realty
Come meet Lego, Torelli Realty’s “Chief Cuddle Officer,” and his friends!Art project by Chuck Jones Center for CreativityAnimal balloons and characters by Party KaractersFace painting by Couture PaintingsKids music and activity station by PBS SoCalLemonade by Hansen LemonadeEgg hunt with toysPhoto Booth by Eva LempertEgg painting workshop by Chalk PaintSmocking Birds:Raffle baskets and Bingo- Classes, workshops, or tangibles:Greenleaf Kids Meal discountsChalk Paint workshop certificateChuck Jones Center for Creativity Drop and Draw certificate…
Contact us for more details: email@example.com
Here are some pictures of last year's event. Torelli Realty had the girls making their own hair pieces and braiding them into their hair. The boys made bracelets, the Estancia High School Cheerleaders provided their support, and everyone had a great time. ...Some of the colors, when braided into the hair - really made a fashion statement! _______________________________________________________________
Saturday, April 19, 2014 -
Torelli Realty's EGG-CITEMENT
Our Annual Spring Event to Benefit Local Schools
Please contact Torelli Realty at 714-540-7355 for more details. Thank you!
CHECKING IN WITH OUR LOCAL SCHOOLS
(Please follow the provided links or contact Torelli Realty at 714-540-7355 for more information on these fine events.)
-Woodland/Kaiser Elementary Schools: Spring Break April 7-11, 2014 - School Carnival May 17 -Adams Elementary: Spring Break April 7-11, 2014 - Kindergarten Orientation for 2014-15 scheduled for April 15, 2014 at 9:00 am in the multipurpose room.- Adams Raises API 26 Points!
At Adams, the students, staff, and entire school community are celebrating the accomplishment of raising the school’s Academic Performance Index (API) by 26 points. This was the result of prioritizing the academic program above everything else. With the support and involvement of parents, and by making the difficult decision to minimize distractions during the academic day, our teachers set the tone that learning and achievement for every student are our top priorities. Prioritizing student learning translates to academic progress school wide. We are all thrilled about our API growth, but our efforts to recognize success are not limited to API alone. At Adams, success is reinforced weekly by recognizing students at our Friday Community Flag Deck where we encourage parents to create a sense of community and commitment to the school’s goals. With the ongoing support of parents, the school will continue to grow, as everyone joins in the partnership supporting the school’s effort to provide every student with the opportunity to succeed every day. Gaining 26 API points is a wonderful validation of the efforts everyone has made to help Adams succeed. - Principal Gabriel Del Real
- TeWinkle Middle School: Spring Break April 7-11, 2014 - Talent Show April 18th - Costa Mesa Community Run April 26 - Estancia High School: Spring Open House and Freshman Orientation April 3, 2014 in the Main Gym - Spring Break April 7-11, 2014 - Blood Drive April 16_____________________________________________________________________________________
Things To Do in and Around Costa Mesa
SOCO's Spring Fling
Sunday, April 6, 2014, 2014 12:00 noon – 4:00 pmThe South Coast Collection ("SOCO") 3303 Hyland Ave. Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Exciting, free Family Event featuring activities, raffles, games, and, of course, Torelli Realty's Interactive Miniature Animal Experience.
Torelli Realty's Egg-Citement
Saturday, April 19, 2014 9:30 am - 12:00 noonTanager Park 1780 Hummingbird Dr. Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Egg Hunts, Bounce House Style Obstacle Course, Pony Rides, Games, Contests and more - Family Oriented and Free!
“Mama Mia!” Live on Stage
April 8 – April 13, 2014Segerstrom Center for the Arts 600 Town Center Dr. Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- First Fridays Roadshow - This is a free car show showcasing classics, Cal style, customs and exotics. Enjoy tunes by Elvis impersonator and some great food trucks April 5 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm, at 77 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- SOBECA Art Walk - Every Last Tuesday of the Month from 6-10pm. 2937 Bristol Street, Costa Mesa
- SoCo Collection Farmers Market and Food Truck Fair - Saturdays from 9-2pm. 3303 Hyland Avenue, Costa Mesa
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts: Featuring plays to inspirational conferences! 600 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa
OC Fair & Event Center: 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa
- Orange County Market Place: Neighborhood Swap Meet- Every Saturday/Sunday from 1-4pm.
- Orange County Fair and Exposition Center Farmers Market- Every Thursday from 9am-1pm.
- OC Food Truck Fair After Dark (OC Fair & Event Center) - Every Wednesday from 5:30-9pm.
- OC Food Truck Fair (OC Fair & Event Center) - Thursdays 11-2pm.
- Centennial Farm: Centennial Farm is a three-acre working farm at the OC Fair & Event Center created to educate youth about agriculture and its importance to daily life. First Tuesday & Wednesday of the month from 1pm-4pm, every Monday, Thursday & Friday from 1pm-4pm.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________ MORE COSTA MESA REAL ESTATE NEWS: Torelli Realty’s Recent Sales Our Home Sales in 2013 See All Of Our Exclusive Listings!
Here is a list of some of our Active Listings...
- 2704 Ashwood, Costa Mesa - $999,000
- 1866 Tustin Ave., Costa Mesa - $1,250,000
- 2150 Newport Blvd., Costa Mesa – The Stationmaster House – $775,000
- 177 The Masters Circle, Costa Mesa – $748,500
- 75 Canyoncrest, Irvine - $775,000
- 2967 Ceylon, Costa Mesa - $799,000
- 27995 Hemet Street, Hemet – $825,000
- 722 Joann Street, Costa Mesa – $635,000
- 19292 Brookhurst Street, Huntington Beach – $575,000
- 637 Big Falls Drive, Diamond Bar – $479,000
- 2233 Fairview Road, #R, Costa Mesa – $425,000
Call us at 714-540-7355 for our “Pocket Listings” – the ones that haven’t hit the market yet!Costa Mesa Open Houses This WeekendCosta Mesa Property Management We are here to help you fulfill your property management needs and have been successfully managing Costa Mesa properties for over 20 years. Preferred Vendors Deal With People You KnowAlden’s Carpet & Draperies - John has been a part of the community for years! 1663 Placentia Ave. Costa Mesa, CA 92627 (949) 646-4838JD Lock & Key - Changing locks & making you secure, year after year! 3023-B Harbor Blvd. Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (714) 979-0744Plumbing - Bob Archer/Archer Plumbing (714) 537-5679Handyman Services – Paul (714) 496-7303 We love him!Copy 4 Less - Flawless printing, always on time! (714) 375-5838Floorplan Drawings - Wayne Rizzo/WMRD Design (949) 285-7447Escrow – Angela at Mor Escrow (714) 432-7066Moving - Mike at A Budget Movers (714) 319-0421Estate Sales - TJ (714) 227-5930
Lenders we love!
Lisa Banhagel at EverBank (949) 500-5780. Lisa Banhagel with EverBank has over 13 years of mortgage banking experience and a thorough knowledge of the Orange County marketplace. It’s her commitment to transparency and educating the client that separates her from her peers. It’s her passion to help people and sort through the maze of financing. She has assisted numerous families to become successful homeowners and will refinance her clients to ensure they have the best financing available. Lisa is committed to client satisfaction which drives her to work diligently on each loan. She will customize the right loan for you and get you closing on time. EverBank offers a wide range of loans and a variety of terms and are well prepared to handle everything from complex financial situations to larger loan sizes to first time home buyers and investment loans. Lisa has a B.S. in Business Administration & Finance from Chapman University and resides in Costa Mesa, with her husband Mike and their two children, Ava and Beckett. See Our Web Page of Costa Mesa Services If YOU would like to suggest an event or story for our May newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “NEWSLETTER” by April 21. Our mission is to inform the community about things going on in the area, promote our local schools, sports, etc., let us know! We would also like to share events on our calendar, so please send us your information.Torelli Realty 1700 Adams Ave., Suite 110 Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Phone: 714-540-7355 * Fax 714-540-4804 email@example.com